Students are required to reach a minimum level of English: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or TOEFL 530 or ISLPR 2+.
For further advice or assistance, please contact the International Student Manager.
Other IELTS equivalence :
- PTE Academic 42
- Cambridge (adv) 47
- OET: Pass
Notes: Tests older than two years are not acceptable
(the snapshot under each course does not have this information which is required)
Students applying to access Certificate 3 Guarantee funded places will be required to meet the eligibility requirements applicable to the funding program.
Certificate 3 Guarantee Funding Eligibility
- Queensland resident
- Aged 15 years or over who is no longer at school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundations skills training.
- Currently working in the community services sector
RPL – offered in Australia, external based (combination of assessment of written evidence, practical observation and competency conversations), duration and fees will be determined by quality of evidence submitted and amount of gap training required. For more information on the RPL process please visit our
Fees and Funding Arrangements
(Certificate 3 Guarantee Funding*):
Concessional $42.00 [Admin Fee: $30.00 + Tuition Fee: $12.00]
Non-Concessional $54.00 [Admin Fee: $30.00 + Tuition Fees: $24.00]
(Fee For Service) Administration Fee: $30.00,Tuition Fees: $3000.00
- CHCCCS016 – Respond to client needs
- CHCCOM005 – Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006 – Manage personal stressors in the work environment
- CHCCDE003 – Work within a community development framework
- CHCCOM001 – Provide first point of contact
- CHCDIV002 – Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait
- CHCPRT001 – Islander cultural safety
- CHCVOL001 – Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- CHCLEG001 – Be an effective volunteer Work legally and ethically
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
Brochures – Download