Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Adviser.
After successful completion of this qualification, students may have the opportunity to progress into BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Students are required to have access to a computer and the Microsoft Office suite with the ability to access and utilise databases.
Credit may be assigned for the recognition of equivalence in content and learning outcomes between different types of learning and/or qualifications. Credit reduces the amount of learning required to achieve a qualification and may be acquired through Credit Transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however it is highly desirable that applicants hold a Certificate IV level qualification.
Distance / Online Learning – offered in Australia, online based (combination of training and assessment delivery methods via correspondence and online learning, including written assessment, portfolio of evidence, and practical observation), 12 months part time.
RPL – offered in Australia, external based (combination of assessment of written evidence, practical observation and competency conversations), duration and fees will be determined by quality of evidence submitted and amount of gap training required.
Distance / Online Learning (Fee for Service) – Administration Fee: $30.00, Tuition Fees: $4,000.00
Students must successfully complete 5 mandatory core unit in order to achieve this qualification:
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resource services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
Students must successfully complete 8 elective units of competency in order to achieve this qualification:
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
Elective unit selection may be contextualised to business requirements. All electives chosen must contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.